Totilo reached this summary through the simplest, most non-scientific method ever: over the course of a year, he mentally tallied up how many of each handheld he saw played on the subway, and eventually counted 67 PSPs, 44 DSes, 6 Game Boy Advances, and 0 Gizmondos. While he treats his findings light-heartedly (as you should), Totilo concludes that this preference for the PSP is due to the typical subway commuter being older and having a higher disposable income and being on the same subway train as Stephen Totilo.
It's a very specific survey.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15