Humorous might be a few missing fingers, but they can be reattached. And really, who needs their middle finger for anything good?
This year I'm going to try to attach things to bottle rockets, perhaps 10 to 20 all tied together in a bundle. My goal is to see how high I can make things go up in the air. It's going to be a grand ol' time. And after all, what better way to celebrate the birth of America than to blow your own little part of it up?
All this talk about blowing things up has got me thinking though, which race would fit better on a rocket, and which would fly farther? Gnomes or Dwarves? Let's look at the strengths and weaknesses of both.
- Small and light weight.
- Fidgety - they might get out of the twine holding them on the rocket.
- Won't survive reentry. They have no padding on them like Dwarves.
- Gnomish engineering. It scares me a little bit.
- Fat. Might weigh down the rocket too much.
- Strong and stoic. They know they're about to be shot up in the air, and they'll take it without complaining.
- Lots of padding. They are going to easily survive a fall from high places. Their fat will just protect them as they bounce a lot.
So there you have it. I think that a dwarf would be the ideal candidate to take a ride on my home made rocket. Any takers?