It should be noted that developer Zipper Interactive has seemingly taken a cue from Guerilla (with its infamous E3 2005 trailer for Killzone 2) and decided to saunter down the entirely pre-rendered CGI route with this trailer. We're fairly confident that the visual style will carry over to the final product, but everything else? The label reads: "Take with one very large grain of salt."
Oh, and 256-player online? We don't doubt it will work ... we just doubt our brains' ability to process 255 racial slurs and/or homophobic remarks simulatenously.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25