When it was first announced that LittleBigPlanet's Sackboy would be going fisticuffs with all manner of textile-based baddies, we were perplexed as to how these throwdowns would be executed. After all, Sackboy doesn't exactly look like a fearsome opponent -- though we suppose the same could be said for overweight plumbers, oddly-hued rodents, and most other 2D platforming superstars.
However, this recent gameplay clip from Media Molecule shows off how everyone's favorite ambulatory sack will tussle with one of the game's bosses -- by using a moving platform to bounce his own exploding barrels back at him. It looks pretty fun, though not incredibly deep. Perhaps that's a good thing -- if bosses can be this simple, will we perhaps be able to create our own? We'll have to wait until October to find out.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25