The fine folks at Giant Bomb (who, in turn, credit former Joystiq writer Jared Rea) have pointed us to this neat little Easter egg which pauses the game's frantic action and allows you to swoop through the battle grid ... and even to the stars beyond. To access it, press the right bumper together with the back button during any of the game's modes. The analog sticks control the movement and direction of the camera, while the left and right triggers enable vertical adjustment. Neat!
If this still doesn't aid you in getting your blaster bearings, you'd best adopt our strategy for remaining atop the leaderboard: Delete your friends.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One