Back in April, a little PR disaster caused EA to come to their senses and changed their mind about charging players to unlock weapons in Battlefield: Bad Company. Luckily, this trend is continuing with the game's other DLC content as well; later this week, you'll be able to download the first major update to the game, for free.
The update will contain a Conquest Mode which was originally found on Battlefield 1942. The mode allows two teams go against each other in order to reduce one another's tickets. Scoring a kill or capturing control points are two ways to do just that. Anticipate this update to arrive on Thursday, August 7th. Finally, check out the video above of producer Gordon Van Dyke explaining all the updates you should expect.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One