- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
- WipEout HD
- PS3 Fanboy Trophy Portal Your one-stop destination for all those shiny trophies.
- Hands-on: The Last Guy goes to America "The Last Guy may be a relatively simple game, but it does have an incredible amount of charm and we're sure the quest to get a high score will keep people coming back for more."
- PS3 Fanboy hands-on: Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli "The gameplay was solid, felt authentic, and the difficulty was geared for the hardcore racer."
- PS3 Fanboy hands-on: Legendary "One of the things that sticks out about Legendary the most is the design and strategy you'll need to utilize in defeating different types of enemies."
- PS3 Fanboy hands-on: WipEout HD "Don't think of this as a stopgap until a "real" WipEout game -- this really is the real deal."
- PSP Fanboy review: Space Invaders Extreme "You might find this silly but you can listen, play, and dance to the game all at the same time and it would feel completely natural."
- Bioshock will have PS3 unique trophies Uniqueness means you're special.
- Burnout Paradise goes down to Greatest Hits price Oh, think twice. It's just another day for you, you and me in paradise.
- Get a chance into the Home beta with today's update Get ready with your golden ticket kiddies!
- SOCOM beta dated for September 1st September? Oh okay, we've waited this long already anyway ...
- Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars races towards PSN with Trophies and YouTube support Can I please slap the person who named this game?
- Trophies: Rock Band 2 Rock Band 2 is probably a title we least expected to see with trophies.
- Trophies: Warhawk Warhawk is probably a title we most expected to see with trophies.
- Uncharted trophy patch drops in Europe European reaction: Oh, lovely. I'll get it after a spot of tea.
- Uncharted trophies patch hits North America American reaction: Jesus Christ, about damn time. I tell ya ...
- Valve's Doug Lombardi denies PS3 version of Left 4 Dead I love ping pong! It's cool how the ball moves back and forth like that.
- Buzz! will not introduce XMB trophy system PSP trophy whoring is sadly not happening.
- Destroy All Humans! PSP gets canceled Humans everywhere can game in peace now.
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep dated for 2009 in Japan Japanese release X + 9 months = US release date (x2 = EU release)
- N+ release on 8/26, budget priced at $20 Please, one more week delay and an extra 10 bucks off ...
- Neverland Card Battles brings even more SRPG action to PSP this Fall I can has card game?
- Next wave of PSP announcements coming 'before E3' Man, that wave is going to be a long time from now.
- Singapore shop tricks woman into paying $1000 for PSP If only someone would have shown her the internets.
- Sony may bring Rocketboom to your PSP Hearing the word BOOM drives me ka-ray-zee.
- Suikoden title trademarked, but will it appear on PSP? We would like it to happen.
- Talkman Travel comes our way tomorrow It's a handy travel guide, but you'll still look like a dumb tourist.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000