- GamePro (90/100): "Full of surprises, humor and an all-star cast of playable characters, it's yet another solid reinvention of an established license. Plus, it has Batman in it!"
- GameDaily (80/100): "If you're sick and tired of LEGO games, then LEGO Batman: The Videogame probably won't change your mind. However, if you enjoy them as much as we do, then you shouldn't hesitate to shine the Bat-Signal and answer the call."
- IGN (77/100): "LEGO Batman is good fun, but it's really just the same thing we've seen before. I don't think the LEGO formula needs much of a change, but certainly the common issues with the series should no longer exist. If you're looking to have a laugh with a buddy or you want something kid-friendly, this is your game."
- Game Informer (75/100): "The charm of LEGO blocks is exploring your creativity and building new things, so Traveler's Tales' habit of sticking to one formula stands in stark contrast to the entire LEGO philosophy. We've had fun with this series, but it's time to dump the franchise out on the floor and start piecing it back into something new."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360