Buchert is keen to state that Linger In Shadows is not a game. Then what is it? " It is an experiment with the demoscene and it is an experiment in Interactive Digital Art." Historically, the demoscene has been a community who developed passive audio-visual "demos" which attempted to push the boundaries of a piece of technology. Linger In Shadows bucks the trend by allowing people to interact with their creation. Hence the trophies.
So, based on that, we wouldn't be surprised if Linger In Shadows was released for free. Even if it's not, we're intrigued to check out what Plastic have been creating (in their spare time, no less). Check out the PlayStation Blog for more details.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25