Neither were we when we gave its multiplayer mode a spin, blop, and splat with three other Wiimote-wielders at Nintendo's Fall Media Summit. The game was just as charming and sticky as ever, only now we were glomming gooey creatures onto one another to reach each level's exit drain as a team. It's not a hugely different play experience as a group ... it's just, well, more fun (and frantic) that way.
World of Goo had us at ... whatever the goo would say in place of "Hello." Check out our single-player hands-on coverage and new screens while you wait for it to ooze into your Wii.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19