With today's XBLM release of the Mirror's Edge demo we've been hearing generally positive impressions from fanboys across the globe. Though, along with the praise, we've also been hearing a fair amount of whining in regards to the demo's Time Trial mode thanks to it kinda being unplayable. See, the crew over at EA locked the Mirror's Edge demo's Time Trial mode, making it available only to those who pre-ordered the game and received a code to unlock it. Tricky EA ... tricky.
But you'll be pleased to know that your fanboy whining hasn't gone unheard, because the EA crew just over 25 codes that'll unlock the demo's Time Trial mode. No pre-ordering necessary! So, we're giving away 25 codes to 25 random fanboys who enter this giveaway. If you win, you'll be emailed a code to unlock the Mirror's Edge demo's Time Trial mode and be able to compare your speedy messenger moves to other Live gamers thanks to the mode's leaderboard. This giveaway wraps up Saturday afternoon, so get your entry in NOW!
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this post telling us what kind of footwear you'd wear if you were a rooftop messenger. Would you rock tennis shoes? Cowboy boots? Maybe some high heels?
- Only one comment per person. Posters of multiple comments will be disqualified. We'll accept entries until Saturday, November 1st at 1:00PM eastern. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- On Saturday, we'll pick twenty-five winners via a random drawing.
- Twenty-five winners will be emailed a code to unlock the Time Trial mode in the Mirror's Edge demo.
- Complete giveaway rules can be found here
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22