Anyway, you'll want to watch the site for the next few days, because we'll be rolling out tons of guides to help you get on your way in Wrath, with class talent builds, information on new skills and zones, and all the rest of that. In the meantime, the servers are down for a few hours, so check out some of the stuff we've already posted from the last week:
Preparing for Wrath
- As always, be sure to check out Ask a Beta Tester. There's answers to a lot of questions, and a lot of information that could prove pretty helpful in Northrend.
- You'll also want to check out our Preparing for Wrath guides, with tips on how to get ready for the expansion by cleaning out your bank, Grabbing leveling addons, and more!
- If you're waiting until 80 to get back into Arenas again, you may want to think twice. Queue up now, and you can test out the two new Wrath arenas today.
- Speaking of Arenas, season 5 starts on December 16th for level 80 players. Good luck getting ready, Arena junkies.
- Planning to raid in Wrath? You might want to answer these questions first.
- Looking to expand your bag space before heading to Wrath? Don't forget about the Tattered Hexcloth Sack.
- If you're bummed by the recent Paladin nerfs, don't get too down. There may be some love coming. In the meantime, check out what's new for Paladins in the recent 3.0.3 patch.
- Speaking of coming love, Druids can also look forward to some nice changes in the future.
- See what's going with Shadow Priests in patch 3.0.3.
- We also have a guide to the Warlock changes in 3.0.3. For you Destruction dabblers, you might also be interested in this week's Blood Pact.
- Here's the 3.0.3 Warrior changes.
- Here's the Druid changes in 3.0.3.
- Mages, we got some changes for you too, as well as some last minute tips for getting ready for Wrath.
- Rogue changes for 3.0.3 are here.
- And Here's the Shaman changes for 3.0.3. The last Totem talk also discussed getting started in Wrath.
- In addition to Hunter changes for 3.0.3, check out these tips for getting started with Hunter-related stuff in Wrath.
- For Death Knights, check out a few solo DPS builds for catching up to all your level 70 friends. By the by, have you reserved your name yet?
- Druids and Priests, don't get too comfortable with CoH and Wild Growth as they are now.
- 20 Quests you shouldn't miss: How many of them have you done?
- Take the player, not the class is a great philosophy in theory, but does the game support it?
- So you're in jail, and you're bored. What do you? Can you say frivilous lawsuit?
- Blizzard likes integrating good addons into their base UI. They know a good thing when they see it. But sometimes, the addons are still better, such as, some argue, in the case of GroupCalendar.
- Wonder where we're going after Northrend? Here's a clue.
- Everyone, BRK would like to apologize for that whole server instability thing.