Professions is an issue that affects every player, so in case you missed any of the tradeskill goodies, here's a round-up to give you something to read before the expansion goes live.
- Dan O' posted several galleries showing many of the new crafting recipes.
- Allison summarized the amount of money you are going to need in order to acquire all of your profession training.
- Did you know that crafted bind on pick-up items will become largely a thing of the past? Eliah dishes on the details, the reasoning behind the change, and what we're going to get instead.
- Stones and oils are disappearing in Wrath. While you will still be able to make them, they will not work on items above level 70!
- Alex Z. answered reader questions about professions in the expansion in one day's Ask a Beta Tester. In addition, alchemists got their own article!
- Insider Trader has been helping you cheaply and efficiently level your inscription, first from 0 to 100 and then from 100 to 200. Stay tuned for guides taking you all the way to 450!
- Your gathering professions come with nifty abilities, which will continue to scale in the expansion.
- Check out our tailoring preview!