- Club Nintendo in North America is still on schedule to launch before the end of 2008.
- It will be more like the Japanese program than the European, in that there will be more physical products than digital.
- As is the case in Europe, you gain points (known as gold coins in North America) by purchasing a product and entering a code on the Club Nintendo site, and can reap further points by completing surveys on the product you bought. In Europe, it's worth mentioning that these are hardly time-consuming: just five or six questions with tickboxes.
- Unlike in Europe, you can gain points for indicating an interest in purchasing before buying. Noice!
- Some items from the Japanese service will make it to North America (Yay! And also: please include this).
[Update: A clarification: the service will be coming to North America as a whole! Apologies for the geographical confusion!]