If the latter's the case, we salute Microsoft on trying to make life better for sufferers of the condition. If not, and it's just a video game ad, we're not sure people will even want to leave their houses to buy the game, for fear of running into this ... thing. Or even ordering Lips online ... only to have a bipedal mouth appear at their door, the package clutched in its teeth.
Weird, wonderful, or WTF? Watch the spot after the break and tell us what you think.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03