Though none of them are guaranteed to show up in forthcoming projects, it should provide a tantalizing glimpse up Molyneux's sleeve. Which is not only the greatest sleeve ever, but can fit any person at any time and will force you to reconsider the role sleeves play in our modern society. Probably.
Also slated to dispense wisdom on GDC's game design track are Dan Teasdale of Harmonix, who will recount design lessons learned from making Rock Band, and Jonathon Morin from Ubisoft, who will explain the level design structure in Far Cry 2. As always, Joystiq will be at the event, nodding politely and nodding off during all the boring parts.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03