Just like you, we get all sorts of gifts around the holidays here at Joystiq HQ. Probably unlike you, we don't keep any of them (even the good ones!). With that in mind, we've got five days of regift giveaways planned, where you get some free stuff (and we get some of our HQ real estate back).
Today's installment: Microsoft's casual grab You're in the Movies, camera and all. Too boring, you say? Fine, we'll throw in this Waring Pro WPM25 Popcorn Maker that Activision and Red Octane sent us to promote their Guitar Hero franchise. Yeah ... we don't get it either. And we figured rather than some random popcorn maker giveaway, we'd thematically pair it with a video game. Relevancy, voila!
Here's how you win:
- Leave a comment suggesting an even more random item Activision could have sent us to promote Guitar Hero ... and the game we'd have to pair it with to give it away.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person
- This entry period ends at 8:30 pm ET on Tuesday, December 30th. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive You're in the Movies (ARV: $60.00) and a Waring Pro WPM25 Professional Popcorn Maker (ARV: $100). Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03