Ah yes, drama. Even when it's a relatively slow news week, as it was over the holiday week at WoW Insider, we can always rely on guild infighting to keep us interested. That and many more great stories from the World of Warcraft can be found in these, our most popular posts from the past seven days. Hope your holidays are happy!
- World of Warcraft's top five political contributions of 2008
The first of our end of the year roundups takes a look at how the political world leaked into WoW this year.
- Blizzard employee offering a lifetime pass to raise money for charity
Warcraft fans come out in a swarm to donate money for a good cause -- and possibly win a great prize.
- WoW Moviewatch: The Craft of War: BLIND
Our daily machinima column highlights one of the best WoW-made movies we've ever seen.
- World of Warcraft hits 11.5 million subscribers
Add another 500,000 fans onto the total.
- She said yes, and I thank the Tuskarr
One of our writers has a very special Warcraft Christmas.
- WoW Insider Show Episode 70: The year that was
Our last podcast of the year wraps up the most popular posts of 2008.
- BigRedKitty: Armor Penetration sucks
BRK lays the smack down on one of the more popular stats lately.
- WoW Rookie: Leaner, meaner character controls
Here's how to push the buttons and move the mouse faster.
- Guildwatch: It's our raid now
Drama, downed, and recruiting notices from the guilds of WoW, oh my.
- The Queue: Shameless
You've got questions, and our daily Q&A column has answers aplenty.