My resolution? Get better at PvP. I'm shooting high and want an arena title. I've never really been into PvP, whether it be battlegrounds or arenas, but it's really the one area of play I haven't had much success in. So I'm gonna give it my all, and I'm not going to do things halfway. I'll settle for nothing less than Gladiator. Okay, okay, I'll accept Duelist, but that's as low as this fella goes.
As for the rest of our team...
- Chase Christian: I'm going for S5 weapons or bust!
- Dan O'Halloran: 10-man raid for the first time and play more alts.
- Daniel Whitcomb: Get a good solid 10-man raid team that makes it to Icecrown. Oh yeah, getting a title on my Death Knight that feels right for him would be cool. I'm thinking The Hallowed or The Undying maybe.
- Adam Holisky: Get all 10 toons to 80 and take them all through Naxx.
- Matt Low: Be the first to kill Mr. Bigglesworth. Someone always beats me to it. Obtain a top 10 server kill for Ulduar 25 and the other unnamed instance would be the next resolution.
- Zach Yonzon: Battlemaster. Hopefully also Master of Wintergrasp, but it's impossible because Wintergrasp Ranger just won't happen without collusion. I mean, who wanders in those parts? Chase said S5 weapons... nice, but the Greatsword looks like a fish and the Bonecrusher looks like a marshmallow on a stick. Let's see... Armageddon should look perfect with S5 Paladin gear. But yeah, Battlemaster.
- Krystalle Voecks: I'm going for every PvE achievement possible by end of year.
- Robin Torres: Get 3 characters to 80 and raid on one of them.
- Elizabeth Wachowski: Get to 80. Get Loremaster. Start doing dungeons. Finally pick an alt and level it to 80 as well. Get a proto-drake. Failing that, get obscenely rich.
- Allison Robert: Get at least one alt to 80. The fact that I don't have another toon even at 70 yet bugs me. If I stop sucking so hard at leveling alts, get multiple alts to 80 with useful professions so I don't have to pay retail at the AH anymore. Recoup the cost from a Traveler's Tundra Mammoth purchase within two months (it doesn't come cheap, but I have to say that the thing is a godsend to classes with limited bag slots for vendor trash). Get to exalted with the Timbermaw. "Coax" Anzu into dropping the raven lord mount.
Before I wrap this up, I'd also like to extend a thank you to Stleth of Steamwheedle Cartel for supplying the picture used above!