Just like you, we get all sorts of gifts around the holidays here at Joystiq HQ. Probably unlike you, we don't keep any of them (even the good ones!). With that in mind, we've got five days of regift giveaways planned, where you get some free stuff (and we get some of our HQ real estate back).
Today, we're offering up this silver PSP-3000 Ratchet & Clank Entertainment Pack. Why do they call it the PSP-300 Ratchet & Clank Entertainment Pack? Well, it's tricky ... but we're professionals, so here goes. First, it contains a PSP-3000. Not a 1000 (they don't even make those anymore!) or a 2000, but an honestogoodness PSP-3000 ("better" screen and all). The Ratchet & Clank part? Well, it comes with Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters on UMD, so pretty self explanatory there. But the Entertainment part, yes ... this is a bit tougher. First, a copy of National Treasure 2 on UMD and nothing screams "entertainment" like Nicholas Cage tracking down history. Next, a download code for Echochrome, and a 1GB Memory Stick to hold it – if bending your mind sounds like a good time, this has your name all over it.
Here's how you win:
- Leave a comment pondering what new features the inevitable PSP-4000 will introduce (internal memory!).
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person
- This entry period ends at 8:30 pm ET on Monday, January 5th. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive a Silver PSP-3000 Limited Edition Ratchet and Clank Entertainment Pack (ARV: $200). Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15