The informercial-esque message -- titled "Keeping Entertainment Simple" -- made our day with colorful accusations, including one that the Xbox 360 "requires ... multiple upgrades and additional external devices, putting a burden on the wallet and adds clutter to the entertainment center." That clutter would be the Wireless Network Adapter, which snaps onto the back of the 360, we suppose. So cluttery!
There were even lighthearted jabs at Wii, like the "fact" that its "lack of enhanced features comes at the expense of a comprehensive entertainment solution." Still, it was the ominous warning that Sony's competitors would "continue peddling add-ons in an effort to keep up" (what, like the PS3 Wireless Keypad and Bluetooth Headset?) that solidified this email as an office classic.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360