For thrifty gamers, Amazon's frequent video game-themed Gold Box sales days are sacred holidays. Admittedly, our luxurious lifestyle prevents us from drooling at the very thought of discounted video games -- but the hints that regularly precede these sales somehow always manage to draw us in. It's like The Da Vinci Code, only with cheap games instead of glaring historical inaccuracies.
Here's the lineup for this Monday's Gold Box deals. We'll leave the Robert Langdoning up to our highly deductive commenters.
- 6:00 AM - Romp through the garden with your pets.
- 8:00 AM - A PS3 game that dreams are made of.
- 11:00 AM - This should hold you over on Xbox 360 until Final Fantasy XIII releases.
- 12:00 PM - A kid named Ben + Aliens + Wii = Bensational!
- 2:00 PM - Slimy and award-winning - what else would a PC owner want?
- 4:00 PM - An alternative to No Child Left Behind.
- 6:00 PM - Get bonus goodies with this radiant crescent.