In an email advisement reported on by GameDaily, Pachter said that Wedbush Morgan expects "sales of [PS3] will once again begin to grow" following the spring price reduction, something that the firm believes Microsoft will counter "with the feature-laden Pro model likely [coming] down in price to $249 at or before this year's E3 show in June."
As for the Wii, Pachter doesn't see Nintendo marking its console down unless it "sees signs that demand is slowing, which means a price cut may not happen until late in the year, if at all." We'll see your year, Pachter, and raise you at least nine more months.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360