Though an official post-delay date has yet to be confirmed by Eidos, retailer GameStop currently lists a Tomb Raider Underworld "Expansion Token Pack," which is said to contain two Xbox Live Marketplace Token cards. According to the product page, the pack will cost $19.99 and ship on Wednesday, January 21st. If we were prone to bouts of speculation, we'd say that the presence of two cards indicates that both DLC packs ("Beneath the Ashes" and "Lara's Shadow") will be released simultaneously on Xbox Live at a combined cost of 1600.
If we were prone to such silly things -- we'll let you know what Eidos has to say as soon as possible.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03