There are more patches coming soon, according to a separate post on the official Media Molecule blog. Next up is Edam, which fixes a number of the game's LittleBigBugs (for the full list, check out the blog post). It's currently in testing and should be released in mid-February, with Cornish Yarg following shortly. The latter is said to contain "many fabulous things, most excitingly new creative abilities."
Finally, Leerdammer hopes to stabilize LittleBigPlanet's online functions, hopefully eliminating lag and packet loss issues. Between these patches and the promised downloadable content, it's going to be a busy couple of months for LittleBigPlanet fans.
Source - Welcome To The Ox (1.08 And Other Things) [Media Molecule Blog]
Source - More Cheese [Media Molecule Blog]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25