If you pop over to Famitsu, you can see various screens from the game, which Famitsu reminds us will include 400 unique stages. In fact, the game also features a full recreation of the original Bubble Bobble, for those nostalgic folks out there. And there are even some high difficulty levels if you find capturing enemies in bubbles a bit too easy.
On top of that, this new WiiWare installment offers 4-player local co-op and a brand new enemy. It can be expanded further with 2 DLC packs, which will go for 200 Points each, with each individual pack offering 50 stages of high difficulty, quick-moving enemies and a unique boss character. There will also be Wi-Fi leaderboards, if you and your friends want to compare who can Bubble Bobble the best.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19