So, here I am in Orgrimmar, all ready for today's It Came from the Blog Lunar Festival
event. The Spousal Unit is going to take The Spawn for ice cream so that I can focus on herding you cool cats from Elder to Elder. It looks like people (Hi Cowzilla!) have been getting their Death Knights
through the initial quests and sanctioned by Thrall to be ready to hang with the lowbies today. I also have some emails (Hi Diahix!), but unfortunately, I can't ginvite via email. Here are the details:
- When: 6PM Eastern Time today, January 31st. (That's 4PM server time, 3PM Pacific Time)
- Where: Meet at the Bank in Orgrimmar, Zangarmarsh U.S. (PvE server, sorry ganker wannabes)
- Who: Any Horde character at any level as long as you have 3 silver and Thrall has welcomed you to the Horde (I mean you, DKs)
- What: We'll be doing the initial Lunar Festival quests and then running around picking up Ancient Coins as well as flightpaths for you non-Death Knights
- How: Send a tell to Robiness or any It Came from the Blog guild member for invite to the guild
Please be at the bank in Orgrimmar before 6PM so that we can get started on time. If you have a low level Tauren character, I will summon you, but otherwise everyone should be able to get there easily.
I hope to see you there!