- Hitler responds to Killzone 2 reviews (NSFW)
- What would Gran Turismo 6 look like?
- Fan-made portable PSone
- Killzone 2 "Super Bowl" ad
- Weekly Trophy Portal update
- PS Nation podcast - Episode 98 "Dumped"
The first reviews of Killzone 2 are in! And someone's not too happy about them. This subtitled Hitler film is a common internet meme, but we can't help but grin every time we watch this. Watch out, tons of foul language!.
Yes, we know Gran Turismo 5 isn't even out yet. But, GT Planet has found a gorgeous sample of what GT6 could look like on a system that's more powerful than the PS3. You definitely want to check out their images.
If for some reason, you want something even fancier than a PSP, you may want to build this portable PSone system from Bacteria. This project took 3 months to create, so definitely check it out.
Americans are going to be glued to the TVs, watching the Super Bowl. The football finals usually debut big-budget ads from high-profile companies. This "ad" for Killzone 2 won't air during the Super Bowl, but it gives you a good idea of what it would've looked like ... if SCEA bothered to spend money.
- Bejeweled 2
- Eat Lead
- Monsters Vs. Aliens
- The Godfather II
- Tomb Raider Underworld (to be patched)
- Trivial Pursuit
Well, that marks the end of our first ever Cool Stuff for Sunday. Let me know what you think of this feature -- is it keeper? How can we improve it?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 1st-gen