Additionally, Yanagi also commented on cross-platform play between PC and PS3 versions, stating that it's not in the game as of right now. However, it's something SOE would like to do, but simply can't confirm. Since there apparently aren't any advantages between PS3 controllers and keyboard/mouse combos, we'd like to see cross-platform play make it into the game.
There's much more great stuff in the interview, so check it out if you're looking forward to DC Universe Online as much as we are!
|Did you enjoy this? We've donned our capes and tights to explore SOE's DC Universe Online in-depth. Come explore more of Metropolis and Gotham with your friends at Massively!|
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25