It's almost -- and this is a stretch, we know -- as if Ubisoft wanted people to be aware of the fact that it's making a character-based fighting game in the style of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, developed by the same company who worked on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, on the same system on which Super Smash Bros. Brawl was a hit.
We actually find it a little jarring to see Game Arts described as "the dudes that brought you Super Smash Bros. Brawl." A party fighting game from "the dudes who brought you Lunar: The Silver Star" wouldn't have the same impact, we suppose.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19