According to GameTrailers, Survival mode is akin to Call of Duty: World at War's Nazi Zombie mode, sending wave after wave of brain-eating monsters toward our favorite foursome. The mode will track how long players can survive the onslaught; however, it is unclear if players are competing as a team or for individual times. Survival will be playable on 12 maps -- since Valve has yet to announce new maps, Survival is likely to be played on 12 of the existing 20 maps in the game.
Left 4 Dead DLC will be made available online and, according to the video, in a special edition of the game coming this Spring.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One