After the break you'll find a concise listing of what you need to know to get the Fool for Love achievement done, as well as pointers to other places to look for more information. Don't forget to check back here and send us a tip if you notice things amiss.
And remember, you only have until Sunday to finish everything up. And if you're like me Saturday night will be a solid no-WoW night, so you probably need to do everything tonight and tomorrow night. Unless of course Kara Thrace is your other girlfriend, in which case Friday night is out too.
All the updates to Love is in the Air after the break. My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose and the Bouquet of Red Roses
The Bouquet of Red Roses is no longer part of the holiday achievement. Let me rephrase and state very clearly:
In order to get My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose you just need to obtain the Bouquet of Ebon Roses – NOT the Bouquet of Red Roses. You can get the Bouquet of Ebon Roses from:
- Maiden of Grief in the Halls of Stone
- Prince Keleseth in Utgarde Keep
- Prince Taldaram in Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom.
Everyone loves Stormwind Harbor. But it's had too much love. So much so that if you give a guard a Love Token they'll give you jack squat in return.
So don't give any Stomrwind Harbor guards Love Tokens and you'll be just fine.
I Pitied The Fool and Naxxramas
There has been a lot of confusion, and many players have incorrectly reported that you can earn part of the I Pitied The Fool achievement by dropping your targeting dummy outside Naxxramas. You can't. You have to go into the instance and drop it. The same applies to The Culling of Stratholme.
Where to look for more information
- WoW Insider's Guide to the Love is in The Air - Dan O'Halloran wrote up a great guide for everyone detailing exactly what you need to do.
- WoWWiki - WoWWiki's pages are updated by the community, but they're still pretty darn good.
- WoW Head - Check out the comments left for the Alliance and Horde version of the achievements
Love is in the Air and on WoW Insider. Check out our continuing coverage of the event and our guide to earning the achievement. And you better hurry; the holiday only lasts five days!