The confusion that surrounds Noby Noby Boy is part of its charm. In fact, it's so bizarre that even the creator doesn't know why he made it. He states that some people may not even consider it to be a game at all: "By making an undefined and ambitious game, I want the player's reaction to be something like, 'I don't know why, but it's somehow interesting. I can't stop playing.' In that way, I would feel I have succeeded at creating what I wanted, that is, creating something that's not easily describable."
Considering it's only $5, we're willing to take part in Takahashi's obviously-insane experiment.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25