Though these first details currently only pertain to a Japanese release, we expect Scene to hit worldwide just like the Gene and Meme expansions that came before it. There are only two questions left that need answering: When should we expect Scene to arrive .... and what new word that rhymes with "spleen" will Konami use for the next expansion?
[Update: Konami just sent out a press release stating that the Scene expansion will be available in North America by March. Those who pre-order the pack off Konami's shop one week ahead of release will get complimentary "cardboard man" headgear. We've also got new screen shots and some new details on the maps after the break.]
- Outer Outlet - An Industrial Wasteland, made up of buildings and underground/above ground areas. Suitable for medium to long range attacks.
- Hazard House - An enormous three story mansion. Suitable for close to medium range combat.
- Ravaged Riverfront - Clock Tower, made up of underground, above ground, and under water areas. Suitable for medium to long range combat.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25