There is some waggle, but it's not the main method of attack, and its mapping to the "uppercut" move means it will probably finish combos, much like the control scheme in the sublime No More Heroes. Swinging the nunchuk initiates a, uh ... "buck flip."
In addition to the basic controls, IGN posted a more detailed rundown of Jack's abilities, including a description of MadWorld's lock-on feature, and tweaking punches with the analog stick. We're happy to hear about some depth in the controls, because while the black-and-white look is stunning and the overdone violence is funny, what we really want out of MadWorld is solid, complex brawling.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19