"To be honest, we always wanted to make a game on the hardcore platforms, but at that time, there wasn't enough money or skill. But now, I think we're at the point where we can actually go into it and start thinking that we can actually do it," Wada said. Marvelous' titles to date have been on Wii, DS and PSP.
According to Wada, once the company goes "hardcore," Marvelous wants to develop the titles itself. "We're always thinking about going multiplatform. But at the same time, we don't just want to give it to different people to make it. We want to make it ourselves. So, it may take a little longer than we want to, but we'll do it little by little, and then go multiplatform."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19