Name: The Soulblade (Wowhead, Thottbot, WoWDigger)
Type: Epic Main-hand Dagger
Damage/Speed: 87-258 / 1.80 (96.0 DPS)
- +39 Stamina, +44 Intellect, +42 Spirit
- And yes, that Spirit makes this about as Warlock as daggers come, nowadays.
- Since all of the spellpower changes, caster and healer loot seems to be mixed up quite a bit -- almost anyone can use almost any of the nicest loot at the top. But Warlocks need Stamina, which this knife has, to Life Tap life away from, and they're also big fans of Spirit as well. You might have to make the case on a roll for this one, but combined with the name of the item, this is a Warlock dagger.
- Improves hit rating by 30, which doesn't hurt either, especially for Affliction Warlocks.
- Increases spell power by 481. 'Nuff said.
- And provides 576 Feral Attack Power. Which doesn't matter much to Druids -- this is not a weapon you'd actually want to go feral with -- but just shows that Blizzard is covering their bases with Feral AP.
To roll on, anyway. Like I said, you'll probably have to fight off a few other casters. But that's what that Fear spell is for, right?
Getting Rid of It: Disenchants into, you guessed it, an Abyss Crystal. Sells back to vendors for 21g 73s 15c.