Apparently, to go along with today's hardware updates, Apple has also pushed down a number of updates via both Software Update and at Apple's Support Download site
. The updates include:
- iPhoto 8.0.1 which "improves overall stability and addresses minor issues in a number of areas, including internet connectivity, keyword import, and slideshow export."
- iLife Support 9.0.1 which "improves overall stability and addresses a number of other minor issues. It is recommended for all users of Aperture, iLife '09, and iWork '09."
- AirPort Client Update 2009-001 for Intel Macs, which "addresses issues with roaming and network selection in dual-band environments."
- AirPort Utility 5.4.1 (Mac) for managing the Airport Express, Extreme, and Time Capsules.
- AirPort Utility 5.4.1 Windows - ditto for the dark side.
Check your Software Update or download them direct from Apple
. Unfortunately, this set of updates will require a restart.