We're glad to report that details regarding what will be patched are available right now. To keep in line with our New Year's resolution, we're going to keep the front page bullet-point-free and ask you click past the break for the details on what the patch will, uh, patch.
- After a number of games, the HUD will be corrupt. Yellow lifebars will freeze, the round counter flags will all be on, and the names will show more than one name. (PS3 and Xbox 360)
- Frequent disconnects during VS transition screen. Often caused by selecting START color of character. (PS3 and Xbox 360)
- Title crashes if user has a large friends list and tries to access the friends list (PS3)
- Rating being set to "0" and from then on, rating remains at "0". Once that patch goes live, we'll reset all leaderboards/scoreboards. (PS3 and Xbox 360)
- Vega sometimes causing desyncing, especially when using the fake wall dive. (PS3 and Xbox 360).
- Lobby list containing full rooms instead of only rooms that users can enter. (PS3 and Xbox 360).
- Zangief Super Motion not working on both sides and in both directions.
- During the start of the match, there is slight slowdown. This has been minimized as much as possible. (PS3).
- If connecting to a ranked match through the quick match function, it is best out of 3 rather than best out of 5. (PS3 and Xbox 360)
- Sending messages via XMB during a game causes a freeze. (PS3)
- Players not added to "Players Met" list. (PS3)
- Analog and D-pad can accept input at the same time. (PS3 and Xbox 360)
- Player stats not reporting correctly.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One