Players can choose the type of business to run, design the look, and then man the store, making and selling the products. In the magazine scans, we can see a soft-serve ice cream shop, in which fresh milk is used to create ice cream, which is then dispensed and sold; an Easter egg shop (yeah, that's a little weird), in which the player decorates and sells eggs, and a juice shop in which you can turn the farm's fruits and veggies into juice, which you presumably sell back to the farmers.
Ranch Store goes on sale in Japan April 28 for 1,500 Wii Points. We feel pretty confident Natsume will bring it over here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19