Check out the emblems and some new screenshots in our gallery. Also, details on the three new skills: CQC EX, Toughness and Charm can be found after the break.
- CQC (Close Quarters Combat) EX - The player must have the CQC Mastery Lv3 equipped and execute 200 CQC maneuvers in order to earn this skill. Once the skill is earned, whenever a CQC attack is attempted on your character, a counter move will automatically be executed.
- Toughness - The player will need to have either a knockback, knockdown or blow away type attack executed on them 100 times in order to earn this skill. Once earned, your character will be able to endure knockdown attacks and recover time will be decreased.
- Charm - To earn this skill, which is similar to Mei-Ling's, your character must be distracted by a magazine 100 times. Once earned, holding the salute pose has the same effects as a magazine. The character salute motion also changes to three different animations.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25