Three years and countless lives lost later, it appears that Nintendo's Wii has finally found equilibrium in the epic battle between supply and demand. GameStop SVP of Merchandising Bob McKenzie, speaking with embedded reporters from Gamasutra, expresses the company finally has enough inventory on the shelf, with at least a couple weeks worth of supply.
As for software, McKenzie sees EA Sports Active being another hit for the console, stating that the pawnshop conglomerate was surprised by the popularity of Wii Fit.
Although this talk of Wii sales equilibrium sounds lovely in March, that doesn't guarantee it'll hold true once the holidays come around. But, at least, the concept of balance in the Wii supply chain is a tangible idea after all these years.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19