Hiroshi Takai from Square Enix spoke at GDC, commenting on his experiences working with an externally produced engine for a project targeted at a global market. Lackluster reviews in America led Takai to admit that the game was "scored too high" in Japan.
According to Gamasutra, Takai was asked about the PS3 version of The Last Remnant. Though noting that the PC version had just shipped, he said, "I can't answer for the PlayStation 3," We've requested an official comment from Square Enix, and will update when we get a response.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25