The animal pictures do help a lot.
The trailer confirms the return of stages from previous Katamaris -- the gingerbread house is easily identifiable enough as originating in We Love Katamari. But there also seem to be new stages, like one in which your katamari causes plants to grow wherever it goes. There is further new content in the new music, the new 1080p presentation, and an optional (or restricted to certain stages) cel-shaded look. Just like that, we're in love with Katamari Damacy again! How disturbing.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25