Judging by this teaser video, Vektor Tank has it all: big ugly polygons, endless, flat expanses, and robots. According to Bplus, it's "a totally original genre-mix featuring action-packed shooting gameplay, exciting tactical tank combats in a destructible environment and of course lots of explosions."
The Wii (not WiiWare) game features two-player co-op and one-to-four-player battles. Bplus is currently looking for a publisher, which means there's no release date yet.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19