Like the Optimus Maximus, the Xbox 360 is a gadget that's been around on Engadget almost as long as... well, the site itself. Remember that exciting live launch coverage
we did back in 2005? Now that was good, clean fun. Anyhow, without further ado, we're happy to present part 2 of Engadget's birthday giveaway session: a mystery
Xbox 360 package. We can't tell you what's in the box here, but we can tell you that it's totally awesome. The best part? We've got not one
, but two separate prizes
to give away! Don't miss out -- you'll kick yourself if you do.
All you've got to do is let us know what your favorite post from the last five years has been in the comments below.
We've bolded the above statement for a reason. Do it.
- Leave a comment below. We want to hear what your favorite Engadget post has been from the last five years -- and feel free to be descriptive!
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will receive one (1) mystery Xbox 360 package each. Approximate retail value is incalcuable.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, April 17th, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.