Each video shows how the developer is creating a unique app with the iPhone SDK, using the tools and frameworks, and then selling the app through the App Store.
The videos highlight:
- Dr. Ge Wang of Smule, the developers of Ocarina and Leaf Trombone: World Stage (clicks open iTunes), among other apps. He is an assistant professor at Stanford who researches
- Christina Wick, who is part of the Mac software team for AOL (parent company of Weblogs Inc. and TUAW). Christina's team is using the SDK to develop iPhone versions of many of the AOL Mac applications, including AOL Radio
- Werner Jainek of Stuttgart-based Cultured Code, the developers of Things for Mac and iPhone. Things (click opens iTunes) is an amazing task management app that is a favorite of several TUAW bloggers.
- Steve Demeter of Demiforce is a lifelong gamer who saw the potential of the iPhone as a gaming platform and who has had great success with his app Trism (click opens iTunes).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 39
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Camera 8 megapixels
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19
Apple iPod touch 5th-gen