While you're waiting for the servers come up so you can continue work on that second champion title or de-arm Kologarn or get started on Season 6, I suggest one of two things:
First thing you can do go out and buy Arthas. Unless you won it from us or something. Otherwise, I'd say it's a good morning for catching up WoW Insider. Here's a few suggestions to get you started:
Hot News and Features
- As always, keep an eye on our guide to patch 3.1. It's constantly updated with all the latest news and guides for new patch 3.1 features and content.
- If you're still confused about some aspects of patch 3.1, see if our Patch 3.1 FAQ answers your problem.
- If you're wondering about some weird esoteric change you've noticed, it may have ended up on our lesser known patch 3.1 changes list.
- Yeah, Yogg's already down. To be fair though, it was the non-hard-mode version, and you don't even get better loot for that.. And yes, America wasn't far behind.
- By now, hopefully you've at least managed Valiant in the Argent Tournament. That means it's time to be the Enemy at the Gates. Of course, you may just be a Champion by now, which means you'll be starting in on the Battle before the Citadel.
- In case you were wondering, Casinos are banned. Or at least, the advertisements for them are.
- Sure, some male Dranei have new 'staches because of a wierd bug, but are they really that awesome?
- Encrypted Text discusses Rogue keybinding.
- Totem Talk continues to discuss Patch 3.1 Shaman Gear.
- Ghostcrawler explains why we may not see patch 3.1-style class previews in the future.
- Ghostcrawler also opines on nerfs and Death Knights.
- In this week's Care and Feeding of Warriors: One Dungeon's very like another when your head's filled with theorycraft calculations, brother.
- Ghostcrawler gave physical DPS theorycrafters a rare glimpse into the exact mechanics of the game, specifically how armor penetrations works.
- Spiritual Guidance discusses handling AoE damage as a Discipline Priest.
- Blood Pact is still having trouble remembering not to look for that Siphon Life button.
Professions, Items, Dungeons, and More
- Fashion junkies and role-swappers rejoice! Rumors of the death of Outfitter have been somewhat exaggerated. Speaking of gear-switching, we have a guide for combining gear-switching addons and dual speccing.
- Buyer's remorse or misclick on a badge purchase? Never fear, all is not lost. You can sell it back in 3.1, at least within a certain window of time.
- If that new turtle mount sounds awesome to you, we have a few pointers for grabbing it.
- Good-ish news for less than 350 cooks, sort of: Cooking is very slightly easier to level up.
- Arena achievers will have to do without the Flawless Victor title, at least for a while.
- On the other end of the PvP scale, many twinks are still soldiering on despite recent nerfs.
- If you're headed into the Vault of the Ancients, be careful. Emalon isn't quite a pushover.
- Guildox looks at Ulduar achievers.
- The Overachiever starts you on the path to Glory of the Hero.
- If you're looking to design a new spec or a dual spec, WoWhead has a robust new talent calculator to help you out.
- We have an interview with Dan Jolley, writer of the new Warcraft Death Knight manga due out later this year
- For better or for worse, You Play or We Pay's rocky ride is over, courtesy of Blizzard's legal team.
- The Blizzard Theme Park Design contest winners have been announced.
- Sure, it looks delicious, but how's the frame rate?
- BlizzCast 9 is available for your listening and/or reading pleasure.
- Are you having Frame Rate issues in patch 3.1? We have tips.
- The BBB doesn't like Blizzard.