Click to enlarge
Alongside the confirmation that Marvel vs Capcom 2 is destined for release on PSN and XBLA, Capcom has unleashed a batch of screens for the game. One of the features shown in the screens that was curiously absent from the debut trailer is the team maneuver, which allows multiple characters to join the fray at the same time. If you've never played the game before, trust us when we say that it's quite a sight when your entire team unloads on its opponents.
Now, if you'll excuse us, we have to start doodling our Akuma-Strider-Hayato dream team all over our Trapper Keeper.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One