Producer Rey Jimenez showed off the three sprite filtering options in a Capcom Unity blog post: classic (no filtering), smooth ("based off of 2X Bilinear filtering, but with some tweaks") and crisp ("based of off 3X Bilinear filtering, but it was also tweaked heavily") You can see the first screens of the game in our gallery (or in 1080p on Capcom Unity).
Jimenez also introduced two expert MvC2 players, Magnetro and MikeZ, who thoroughly tested the game to find bugs that most of us wouldn't notice -- including bugs that were present in the PS2 and Xbox releases of the game.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One